Our Client, a Japanese IT Solution Consulting Company is now looking for the experienced candidate to join as Business Development Manager.
- Plan, set and Achieve Sales Targets and Marketing strategy
- Approach potential customers, maintain good relationship with clients and building new ones
- Send Monthly and weekly reports to Director
- Handle and resolve all customer issues regarding our products
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information and market conditions to management and customers
- Work closely with the Office team
- Coordinate with internal process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related field.
- 5 years of sales or presales experiences in Financial Industry.
- Experience in IT and/or Operation department in bank and/or insurance company.
- Experience in IT Industry is a plus. Experience in Japanese company and/or working for Japanese customer is a plus.
- Having excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Having coordination skill with multiple teams in company.
- Good interpersonal skill, Result oriented, Quick learner, Proactive Sales style, Marketing Analysis, Self-driven individual.
- Be able to drive and own a car
- Native speaker of Thai language
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Studying and/or working in Japan is a plus.
- Good skill in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to go abroad for business trip
Location: Asoke and Chaengwattana
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00 o'clock
Benefits: Transportation Allowance, Health Insurance (OPD), Health Check Up, Bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)