Our clients are Tire manufacturing. In this time, looking for an experienced candidate to join as Business Development Manager – Logistics Service Provider, Retail wholesale.
Primary Purpose of the Position
This role is responsible for growing/expanding the Channel Business. Responsible for coordinating with fleet engineers on the new fleet acquisition and support for customer satisfaction. Work with Head of Sales to enhance the demand planning process to continuously improve the S&OP. He will also support a program for their business outside of Thailand.
- Developing and executing strategy for retail & wholesale channel by providing solutions, value added services etc.
- Coordinating with Fleet engineers on new fleet acquisition and tire performance satisfaction
- Collect market data (market trend, competitive information) in order to plan, organize and prepare key account plans.
- Support Head of Sales on the demand planning process by working with ASEAN marketing on new SKU requirement, forecasting etc. for Bias and MRT
- Liaison with other countries (Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia) and a program for the development of the business in these countries.
- Thai national
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- More than 7 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, with at least 3 year in managerial level
- Preferably has exposure on Fleet Operations Management, Fleet Acquisitions and tire performance
- Able to work and travel up-country independently
- Has own car less than 7 years or less than 250,000 km mileage
- Possess required competencies in key account management, selling, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English
- Proficient in using MS Office computer applications
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)