"Our Japanese client which is company for development, design, manufacture, and sales of automotive electronics products, is now looking for a candidate to join as the Business Development"
- Test and evaluate our fleet management systems and propose new features to improve.
- Watch moves of and contact to Department of Land Transportation, National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission and other related government bodies in Thailand and other ASEAN countries.
- Research market trend of fleet management systems in Thailand and other ASEAN countries.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as fleet manager, in Thailand.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Thai
- Have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge or potential skill in programming with Microsoft Office.
- Good service mind, communication, positive thinking, self-motivated, team player and flexible.
Location: Huay Kwang, Bangkok (Nearly MRT Station)
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:30 o'clock
Benefits: Attractive Salary, Annual Health Check Up, Bonus 2 times/year Total around 5 months, Life & Health Insurance, Language Allowance, Uniform
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)