Our client provides Business Consulting Service in Thailand, Japan, China, Singapore and etc. They are looking for talented candidates to be a part of their team to improve business processes to better serve for their clients
- Partner with executive management team to assess and improve current business processes.
- Responsible for monitors and reports business metrics in regard to revenue, profitability, market share, product and channel portfolio mix.
- Supports or drives the development, implementation and compliance of price policies and ASP / Gross Profit erosion control mechanism
- Work closely with key customers to keep them updated on process changes designed to improve service Submit regular reports to management team about company health and new initiatives in progress
- Thai Nationality age between 25- 40 years.
- Has experience in consulting firm would be advantageous
- Fluent command in Japanese and English, both spoken and written.
Location: BTS Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)