- Plan, develop and implement business’s strategies.
- Manage and ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness in operating processes, workflow and manpower planning, P&L.
- Work closely with Regional team in order to improve and increase company’s services.
- Train, develop and coach teams under supervision.
- Develop, grow and manage new product portfolios as well as building resource pool in Thailand office.
- Oversee and manage client engagement as well as retain positive client relationship.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and manage sales team to achieve sale’s target.
- Review, evaluate and develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Maintain relationship with business partners and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Science, or related fields
- Thai Nationality only, age between 40-45 years old.
- At least 8 years of experience in management system certification.
- At least 5 years in management role.
- Must own car with a valid driver’s license.
- Has strong managerial, people management, operation management and analytical skills.
- Able to establish positive relations with clients, colleagues and subordinates.
- Excellence command of spoken and written in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)