We are currently recruiting for Business Analyst position, for our clients, a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding IT consulting company with high expertise in software architecture and development.
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
May require an associate's degree in a related area and 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, finance or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Business Analyst top skills & proficiency: Work Well under Pressure, Relationship, Building, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)