Our client is software solution company.
We have an exciting role for a Switching and Payments Business Analyst in our Bangkok office. This role reports to the Head of COE – Payments Solutions – ASEAN & North Asia. This person will plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency on switching and payment.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs client’s requirement gathering and analysis of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for clients and translate these requirements to Functional Definition Document.
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency on project implementation.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/return on investment.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
- May train internal/client employees on changes to business practices, processes or procedures.
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst implementing business processes of switching and payment projects in the banking and financial industry.
- Has the ability to assess requirements, alternatives, and risks/benefits for a medium-to-high impact project
- Knowledge of financial and banking services industry.
- Knowledge of ATM/POS and Electronic funds transfer (EFT) Switching System and Payments/Settlement Processing for bank are advantage.
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate segment, division, group or line of business.
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios.
- Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN, ISO, CMM, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
Location: BTS ChongNonSi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)