- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 24 years old. NEW GRADUATE ARE WELCOME
- Bachelor’s degree or in field of Accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Well time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 500 up)
- Assists the immediate supervisor in budgeting and financial planning by providing allocation and expense projections.
- Provides assistance to the immediate supervisor by collecting, organizing, and analyzing financial and other statistical data for the preparation of financial and non-financial reports, establishing reporting deadlines for cost center staff providing data for these reports.
- Coordinates budgetary and other statistical data with another department, as directed.
Location: Bang Khen
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)