Our client is a business that builds up people with a focus on empowering customers, distributors, and employees to achieve their individual aspirations and seeking a Backend Developer with extensive web service development experience and expertise in architecting, implementing, testing, optimizing and maintaining domestic and international web/mobile sites and applications.
- PHP, Node.JS
- AJAX, JSON
- AWS Lambda, RDS, S3
- GitHub, Docker
- Have designed, developed, tested and deployed multiple web applications
- Understand the web, and mobile marketplace and how those mobile applications access and share data with back-end systems
- Bachelor (or higher) in Computer / Information System / IT or related field
- Work experience 3-5 years in web service development
- Strong "People Person" with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a Pair Programming and Peer Review model where code is shared and evaluated by the team.
- Report to IT & Digital Engagement Department
- Web Service Management
- Online commerce Development
- Project Management for web and mobile application.
Working Conditions: Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)