Our client is a manufacturing of automotive parts as following;
- Being responsible for BOI Project Management and support customer service and planning to solve problem of customs clearance process and manage related auditing by internal and external such as Thai Revenue Department, The Customs, BOI, Financial Auditor etc.
- Ensuring compliance with Thai import regulations and proper use of the Harmonized Tariff classification numbers with the corresponding rate of duty.
- Developing methods, processes and procedures relating to Customs & Trade and logistics processes.
- Ensuring the accuracy of processes relating to imports-exports and all operative transactions for all inbound and outbound documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Management, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customs formality and clearance.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Customs legislations, regulations and practices.
- Experiences working with relevant government agencies
- Experience in Logistics, Customs & Foreign Trades Management from a manufacturing environment, preferably from the automotive industry.
- Skills in SAP will be an advantage.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)