Our client is a multi-site worldwide French banking so is now seeking for a BI Developer, who can support their development and solution implement for their business.
- SPOC (Single Point of Contact) interface for all aspects of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) requirements, analysis and solution delivery.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and the technical group.
- Provide support to internal and external customers in accordance with departmental procedures and/or the terms of the customer contract or Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate with customers to understand, document and resolve problems with various degrees of complexity within the designated application.
- Conduct the analysis, definition, documentation and/or testing of application software changes and system enhancements.
- Bachelor degree in Information & Technology, Computer Engineer / Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar IT position.
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in the banking industry
- Strong Skills in PL/SQL and Oracle Database.
- Knows and can apply BI development best practices (Star Schemas, ETL, Kimball methodology).
- Understand key Financial & Banking concepts.
- Effective communication.
- Experience with Flexcube core-banking system (Oracle).
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Technologies (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI).
- Design BI oriented architecture (Staging, Datamart, OLAP).
- Be familiar with Data mining concepts.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)