Our client is leader in automotive manufacturing parts
- Responsible for the management of all electrical works/electronic programs, including SCADA & PLC (Siemens),
- Assisting with maintenance in occur issue and support or conducting preventive maintenance on equipment necessary for production to achieve related plans.
- Coordinating with internal daily regarding following up on hot issues, work orders, PM schedules, work requests, and closing in accordance with the machine owner’s request.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, Mechatronic or Computer Engineering
- Experience in SCADA methods (Siemens), PLC Programming, Win CC, (Siemens, Fanuc, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi).
- Automation control, PLC program, control and computer sever system.
- Logical thinker & Strong problem-solving skills.
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)