Our client is Japanese freight forwarding company located in Chiang Mai. They are looking for Assistant Sales Manager to support their team and focus on expanding market in Thailand.
For this position, selected candidate will have an interview at Bangkok Head Office
- Contact and coordinate with customers
- Support and give direction about Business Strategy, Sales & Marketing, and etc.
- Financial billing process
- Monitoring KPI
- Keep a good relationship with customers
- Handle all complaint efficiently
- Proactive in resolving issue
- Achieve the target / budget assignment
Qualification Requirements :
- Thai nationality, age over 36 years old
- At least 3 years experienced in sales (logistics business would be advantage)
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good coordination skill, negotiation skill and communication skill
- Immediate or quick to start working is preferred
- Have driving licensed
- Able to work on Sat 09.00 - 12.00
Type of business (service) : Logistics
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)