- Supervise and support sales for sales visit and presentation to meet KPIs.
- Manage technical support and sales training for sales members, liaise with external trainers, auditors, engineers and oversea colleagues.
- Ensure smooth coordinate between sales members and customers as well as between divisions within the company in order to close sales.
- Responsible for setup system of control and monthly reports regarding to overall sales activity; sales visits, offer-out and order-in for ASEAN and Management Review meetings.
- Responsible for company products and services presentation and sell to existing and potential clients.
- Responsible for action plans and identify specifics targets as well as number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and contacts prospects customers and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials, responsible for sales status reports including activity, closing, follow-up and target achievements.
- Responsible for coach, train and provide guidelines to sales team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Science, or related fields
- Thai Nationality only, age between 32-42 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Customer Service, or Marketing for product testing and certification or similar industries, preferably with 2 years of experience in supervisory level.
- Have knowledge about ISO and IATF are strongly preferred.
- Must own car with a valid driver’s license.
- Mature, able to work independently, logical thinking and adaptive.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, also ability to work under pressure.
- Service-oriented with good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to work at Pathumthani
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)