Our client is world’s leading technology in Automotive Parts industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following:
- Receive and review inspect, prepare, drawing and engineering specification.
- Clarify technical matters, engineering and inform all relevant sections.
- Change control engineers for design and customers.
- Developing sort examples for designers.
- Support and supervise subordinate.
- Thai nationality only, male or female 32-36 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or related fields.
- Experience in automotive industry (Engine parts will be advantage).
- At least 7 years of working experience in Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, R&D in automotive.
- Knowledge in IATF16949, Material science.
- Experience in Program management.
- Have a knowledge and understanding for drawing, calculation and engineering standard.
- Can use AutoCAD, CATIA and MS. Office.
- Good command in English.
Allowance: Provide Bonus 4-6 months as average
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)