Client business: Developed and manages of a large commercial, retail, residential and hotel property and provided top grade office, residence, shopping center and entertainment.
- Manage renovation / construction projects of luxury hotel / grade A office building.
- Supervise and coach consultants and vendors to ensure the best outcome delivered.
- Oversee the project progress on-site from the beginning until the warranty is over, control and report the project progress.
- Coordinate with related function/department and hotel operator to ensure that all aspects of the project are aligned and roadblocks are managed.
- Assist team to conduct any special project assigned.
- Male, Thai nationality
- Age not over 35 years
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Related professional
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Construction Management
- Interpersonal Skills to lead and coordinate with all parties involved
- Be part of the Working team as supporting role
- Computer literate of Microsoft, AutoCAD, and MS PROJECT
- Thai and English Proficiency is required
- Have experience in Luxury Hotel is a must
Benefit & Welfare:
- Social Security
- Bonus (Variable around 1.5-2 months )
- Provident Fund 4%
- OPD 2,000
- Dental 1,000
- Annual Leave 10 days
- Out siting (Reimbursement with receipt)
Working on Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30 / Some Saturday, if you have an urgent case
Location: Ploenchit BTS
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)