· Providing support in terms of mechanical design for improving productivity and the efficiency of manufacturing.
· Designing and develop new product launch
· Coordinating with all functional or global department to develop data and release drawings, technical data (DFMEA, DFM & A, BOM, DVP) and related documents to define design concepts.
· Preparing and collecting the technical data & equipment for design stage and ensure the factors of new product launch/develop process meet goal.
· In part of launch team in stage of prototype, product trial and testing including problem issue to meet with customer requirement.
· Setting up, organizing and qualifying framework projects, engineering time plan/schedule preparation & compliance.
· Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
· Minimum 10 years related experience in Product design & develop management preferably from automotive industry.
· Good performing CATIA or Solid Work Software.
· Good analytical skill especially technical aspects.
· Multi-tasking skills, independent and highly-responsible, proactive, Problem analysis skills and apply technical solutions, outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Able to travel aboard on a regular basis.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail: Natkrita.t @ jac-recruitment.com
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T. Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-491556 & 06-3535-8039