Our client is a global pump manufacturer company based in Denmark, has oversea branches around the world with 19,000 employees globally.
- Technical backup for local or area sales offices in all steps of selling Distributed Pumping.
- Develop specific project solutions through product understanding, local context and customer needs.
- Technical support to project sales and customer interactions, events etc.
- Add technical know-how to selling solutions, services and add extra customer value to the local business.
- Produce local content to the product and application knowledge hub.
- Participate in subject matter expert networks or regional master minds network.
- Local collaboration with sales, services and external partners.
- Bring application knowledge into regional or local product development or other development activities etc.
- Male/Female age 25-35 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferable Mechanicals
- Experience and knowledge in commercial air conditioning (HVAC) and local laws and regulations where applicable
- 2-4 years’ experience as HVAC engineer
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in English
Working Hour: 8.30 – 17.30 Mon-Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)