Application Engineer: Meet customers in a technical sales and advisory capacity, to evaluate and propose tooling solutions for customer's machining applications. You will demonstrate usage of tools, conduct test cuts and provide technical solutions to achieve better productivity in customer's application.
- Customer support for application of tools (Product and project service)
- Closely work with the distributors as well as with our internal local engineering support for design and preparation of drawings / offering for special tools according to the customer’s requirement.
- Carry our trial test / test cuts of customer sites.
- Conduct training / seminars for the Distributors sales and technical personnel, as well as the end-customer sites.
- Assessment of technical customer complains in respect of the applied cutting data.
- Maintain the CRM-system reporting customer contacts.
If you are:
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the Tooling/Precision Tooling Industry
- Extensive experience in Metal cutting products and applications.
- Knowledge in CAD/CAM drawing of the tools is preferred.
- Willingness to travel
- Good presentation and office software skills
- Possess valid driving license.
Benefit & Welfare:
- Provident Fund
- Health insurance
- Company Car
- Commission (15-50%)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)