- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in showroom management
- Having leadership and sales skills
- Good communication in English.
- Having some technical skills is advantage.
- Maintaining good working relationships between customers, our Dealership Manufacturers & all our related internal departments. Carry-out other duties that may be assigned.
- Analyzing factors as, operational performance, costs of operation and maintenance, operational safety, and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with the Service Engineers & Parts Department for repair and Maintenance of the vehicles to prevent operational delays in completing the vehicles in good time.
- Manage the total of approximately 17 employees in or Automotive Service Department Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Companies Organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, in English & Thai.
- The ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- You will co-ordinate the activities of the service personnel that are analyzing and testing the vehicles.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)