Our client is a global leading telecom equipment from China.
- Responsible for the OTN equipment commissioning, acceptance, maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting work
- Responsible for the engineering data collection and archiving
- Responsible for technical training, technical support to customers, agents, subcontractors, and the management agent etc.
- Cooperate with international engineering representatives of related product line; collect and feedback the product application information, and suggestions on products improvement
- Collaborate with sales staff to maintain and manage customer relationships.
- Age not over than 35
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunication or computer science.
- New grads from telecommunication engineering are welcoming to apply.
- Excellent command of English (Chinese HSK3+ is preferable)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Location: MRT Phahonyothin
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)