Our client is an international trading company in Bangkok, Thailand focusing on printing chemicals such as UV ink and UV varnishes and packaging machines.
- Assist on office administrative work such as document delivery, guests welcoming, office supply monitoring, preparing documents and correspondence, filing, copying, scanning, and organizing a volume of files
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Take accurate minutes of meetings and generate reports to Area Sales Manager
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, and travel arrangements
- Setting up invoices, ensure payments are collected, follow up (withholding taxes, receipts/tax invoices)
- Other administrative tasks assigned by the Area Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, or at least 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Good command of English (written, spoken and reading)
- German will be advantaged
- Excellent in interpersonal, organizational, time management skills and communication skills with good attitude
- Ability to handle multitask and prioritize work under pressure
- Able to work independent and team.
Working hours: Mon - Fri. 8.00 am. - 5.00 pm. (flexible)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)