Our Japanese client, Japanese Company with has great history and background in Japan as well as good environment and active.
- Provide secretarial tasks and assist Japanese Director to work smoothly for their best time management such as answering and making the phone calls, driver and hotel reservation, screening the incoming calls and email as well as support and facilitate his family.
- Keep stock of office supplies and stationery and place orders when necessary and provide general support to visitors.
- In charge of expenses report and solve administrative problems including facilitating in any cases within an office
- Perform other relevant duties when needed.
- Male or Female, age not over 28 years old
- Has experience at least 2 years of admin or secretary
- Can communicate in English and Japanese (JLPT N3 above)
- Be able to work under pressure
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)