- The Accounting Supervisor will provide direction to an Accounting team and lead the team to continually improve performance and close time;
- Responsible for the month-end close and coordination of the financial reporting package; review financials with Accounting Manager on a monthly basis;
- Using professional judgment, compile and process month-end journal entries
- Assist with the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Monitor daily inventory levels to maintain target thresholds
- Provide guidance on technical accounting issues; contribute to the annual planning process; ensure accurate documentation of and compliance with policies, processes and internal controls; and participate in and/or lead special projects, including the implementation new systems/technologies to reduce close time and risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in accounting or any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting and team leader
- Expertise in SAP and computer usage.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Leadership skills and a proactive character.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)