Accounting and Financial Supervisor are responsible for handle all management reports and be involved in analysis tasks. Oversee all operations of finance and accounts, monthly reports, financial statement reports and any related reports, focusing on costing and analysis.
- Perform all accounting and financial activities.
- Conduct and Prepare standard cost.
- Prepare and cooperate with all section to provide expense and investment for budget.
- Conduct and Prepare Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow of budget.
- Conduct and Prepare Budget package consolidation.
- Conduct and Prepare the comparison of MFG & SGA report of each section.
- Conduct and Prepare Capital expenditure report of each section.
- Analysis and Provide of Profit and Loss.
- Conduct and Provide Production cost calculation.
- Prepare Profit and Loss estimation of each month.
- Prepare monthly performance report.
- Prepare profit ratio for transfer pricing monitoring.
- Prepare BOD materials.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Accounting and Financial fields preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Strong in Costing and Analyzing data skills would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance, Basic of Thai Accounting Standard (TAS), International Accounting Standard (IAS) and Accounting framework.
- Knowledge of Taxation, Law and BOI in term of Accounting relating.
- Knowledge of Finance and Cash Management.
- High skilled in Analytical, Presentation, Communication, Initiative and Problem Solving.
- Computer literacy is required, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English conversational level both written and spoken.
- CPD certified is preferable.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00)
- Bonus: 5 months
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Free shuttle bus
- Provident fund
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)