Our client is world’s leading technology in both electronic and automotive manufacturing, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- To implement and control finance activity to comply with the Accounting standard and managing expenses by Internet Banking.
- Manage and monitor account receivable, general ledger, Payment, Pretty cash &advance payment voucher (AP/AR).
- Monitor and follow up account receivable overdue monthly by working with sales team, AR staff to clear issues with customer.
- Prepare monthly profit forecast, flash report in completeness and correctness.
- To manage of Cash Forecast Management for fixed deposit and coordinate with Bank.
- Prepare corporate income tax (PND.50 and 51) as report BOI (ตส.10) regulation for the year.
- Review sales reconciliation between sales invoice from customer service & finance sales invoice with GL.
- Review input& output vat report and PP.30, Filing Tax (PND.1,3,53,54,91) before summit to Thai revenue department by Internet.
- Prepare withholding Tax before submit to Thai revenue department.
- Calculating direct and indirect Labor, production expenses for checking cost of production.
- Checking stock end of month (FG, Wip, RM).
- Close consolidated financial statements for monthly and years.
- Sending financial statements report to Department Business Development (DBD) Through the system Internet.
- The Asset Registration Control.
- Summary of annual employee income (Gal.20) send to Social security.
- Review all accrued expenses, prevision and prepaid expenses worksheet and accounting transaction.
- Prepare finance figure in Auditor report and coordinate with external auditor for audit filed work.
- Leader team of audit in Revenue dept.
- Male/ Female, age over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Accounting or Finance with related fields with GPA higher than 2.75.
- At least 15 years in Accounting& Finance with manufacturing environment.
- 5 years in management role as Manager Level.
- Must be fluent in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP and solid background of using SAP.
- Strong in International Financial Reporting Standard.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)