Our client are large food manufacturing, established since 1970. The company target is improving production to be robotics engineering 100%, therefore they are seeking AI and Robot Manager to be key person.
- Managing team and planning budget.
- Coordinating with Robot suppliers and developing intelligent robotic systems that break new ground in supply chain fulfillment, manufacturing environments and beyond.
- Providing strategy and working closely with a cross-functional team of Mechanical and Software Engineers, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing colleagues.
- Leading the project and developing deep customer, market insights, translating those insights to product requirements, iteratively converting product requirements into the actual product, and then launching the product into the market.
- Providing PM plans to work closely with our software and machine-learning product managers so he/she should be able to speak their language.
- Assisting to MD and understanding management requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, robotics or related field
- Good written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong in organizational and project management skills
- A must technical understanding of (or strong interest in) electronics and robotics
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Sat)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)