Our client is a stable multinational trading company headquartered in Europe. They are looking for new Accounting Manager to join their organization.
- Responsible for overall Accounting and Finance department operation to ensure accuracy and timely management financial reporting and accounting closing
- Prepare management reports and analyses to identify and explain variances to support management decision
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, consolidation, corporate tax return and ensure compliance with local regulations of the Revenue Department
- Perform regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, payroll and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation and liaise with external auditors
- Supervise a team of Thai accountants and direct report to Financial Controller
- Any other related and ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 7 years of professional working experience in managerial accounting/finance role with audit background (CPA holder would be advantage)
- Good leadership skill, strong interpersonal skill, analytical skill, mature, detail oriented, responsible, good team player, positive attitude, hands on personality, trustworthy and familiar with multinational working environment
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP is required
- Good command of written and spoken in English
Working Hour: Mon – Fri
Office Area: Sukumvit
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)