Our client is world’s leading medical industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Lead incoming / in-process / final defect and customer claim and find out root cause and provide preventive action
- Manage overall activity of Quality function in the factory.
- Develop quality assurance management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and AS and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Conduct process audits, including support production team to improve and achieve process quality target.
- Investigation internal and external quality issue includes determine a corrective and preventive action.
- Follow of all any a Commander Order
- Thai, Male, Female.27 to 35 years old
- Bachelor's degree of Engineer or related filed
- Minimum 5 years experiences in quality function to take response of customers.
- Have knowledge to work for line process for medical product.
- Self-motivate and resilient with energy and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skill, analytical skill, and presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in SPC, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, ISO 9001 and ISO13485
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Laem Chabang Industrial Estate, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)