Our Client, a Japanese IT Consulting & Solution Company is now looking for executive management level staff to manage the team
- Provide direction of project to all project members including customer (e.g. scope, vision, solution, methodology, technology, architecture etc.)
- Lead and manage internal team, vendors to make sure the quality of system and meet requirements.
- Manage and monitor project issues, control resources, timeline and budget
- Male / Female Age 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer, IT, Engineering or related fields
- More than 3 years of experience in IT field or experience in Senior System Engineer.
- More than 3 years of experience in project management including project planning, client management, resource and budget control.
- Have knowledge about Server, Network and Infra
- Have experience going to client’s side
- Ability to work under pressure and drive multiple contributing parties
- Strong business mindset /business process skill
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Leadership with strong team management
- Excellent English communication
Location: Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.30-17.30 O'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)