Our client is IT Support Company for Oversea Bank.
We want to take Quality Engineering practices to the next level! Out with the manual testing, in with the 100% automated testing and the continuous integration machine. To achieve this transformation, we are looking for experienced Quality Engineers with strong software development skills and experience in developing and enhancing test automation frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, and maintain automated test applications.
- Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Specify, deduct, and document requirements and user stories.
- Perform and document tests based on requirements.
- Code well-commented automated test scripts using xUnit, nUnit, specflow & selenium.
- Address technical issues through research, investigation, and debugging.
What you offer
- 3 or more years in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design.
- 3 or more years in C# Experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, Tools and trends.
- Experience using source control software like GIT.
- Integrating automated tests with CI server (Team city).
- Unit testing, integration testing & user acceptance testing.
- Test driven development.
- Writing acceptance criteria & user stories for automated tests.
- Aware of current software development strategies, tools, and methodologies.
- English language skills required.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)