- Responsible for implementation and execution of marketing and promotional plans as well as developing marketing strategy.
- Responsible for developing of content – tailoring presentations and creating marketing materials in coordination with Regional and Global Marketing teams.
- Ensuring that all activities are in alignment with global marketing plans, providing the support needed for successful implementation of the global marketing strategy across Indonesia.
- Participating in meetings, conferences and training sessions – stationing booths, establishing contacts, delivering content and materials.
- Fully responsible for delivering presentations and marketing messages in front of audiences, public speaking and one-on-one, to explain about company’s services.
- Coordination with insurance companies’ districts and agencies to deliver training to the insurance teams and agents.
- Initiating relationships, making calls and arranging meetings, with private clients and insurance agents.
- Working closely with suppliers – print houses, photographers, social media agencies and relevant parties.
- Thai Nationality only, male or female age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related fields.
- At least 5-year experience in marketing, marketing communication, public relation or training fields.
- Have background in health or insurance environment and understanding the industry is strongly preferable.
- Excellence in public speaking and presentation skills.
- Has excellence communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Well organized and methodological thinker.
- 5 days’ work per week – Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM – 18.30 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)