OUR CLIENT IS AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED MANUFACTURER OF INNOVATIVE AND QUALITY SPACE AND WATER HEATING SYSTEMS.
- Oversee and develop yearly marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and analyses data to identify and define audiences.
- Devise and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Compile and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Organize events and product exhibitions.
- Update databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinate internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitor performance.
- Manage campaigns on social media.
- Coordinate with online marketing team to create an integrate marketing campaign.
- Monitor and forecast production plan.
- Coordinate with sales and production management team to prepare marketing material and sale promotion for each store.
- Male or Female.
- 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and any field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing function. (appliance product would be advantage)
- Good command of English both written and spoken English.
Working hour: 08:30 -17:30 （Mon - Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)