Our client is world’s leading technology in heavy machinery, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry.
- Build an upkeep long term relationship with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies.
- Male, age over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 15 years in Maintenance with Heavy machinery manufacturing.
- 5 years in management role as Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Can speak Japanese would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Allowance: provided bonus 6 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)