Our client is a subsidiary of the French bank now seeking for Database Administrator, who can support database administration for their business.
- Technical expertise for Oracle database server
- Consultant in the reviews, planning, testing, and execution of business applications and database upgrades
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and version when required
- Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change
- Apply data patch as business required
- Backup and restore oracle database
- Ability to work with other teams and third-party support
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international counterparts
- 2-4 years' experience in Oracle database administrator
- Strong technical and analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
- Good team player, Service oriented and Ability to work in fast placed environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Knowledge of Postgres is a plus
- Strong oral and written technical and interpersonal communication in a multi-cultural work community.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)