Our client is a globally renowned information and communication network product and solution provider.
- Monitor and take care of office expenses, office supplies, fixed asset and stationery.
- Handle daily attendance record.
- Manage room rental documents, accommodation maintenance service, and apartment cleaning schedule.
- Manage cost of living for Chinese staff, for example, paying internet fee, water, electricity fee.
- Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Purchase contract management.
- Supplier management.
- Purchasing system management and maintenance.
- Good command in Chinese.
- Bachelor’s degree. Major in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Economics, and other related fields.
- New grads are welcome.
- Able to prioritize and handle workload.
- Able to work under pressure, detail-oriented, and service minded.
- Possess can-do attitude.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)