- Overseeing in process of receiving, issuing and dispatching stock, and handling communication between freight companies and related functions.
- Data entry and inventory of all stock management, this position involves processing receipts and document support.
- Book times for incoming deliveries. Taking records and documenting the details of all orders.
- Manage occupational health and safety procedures in accordance with Company's policy
- Assist with general duties as required as assigned by the Manager of Warehouse
- At least 3 years of working in Business Administration, Logistics Management, or relevant studies
- Bachelor or Master in Logistics, Marketing or in related fields.
- Male or Female, Age 25-35 years old
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Pivot, VLOOKUP), Microsoft PowerPoints
- Good command in English (spoken and written)
- Management skill, Pro-active, multi-tasking, good interpersonal skill and service minded
Location: Lat krabang
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)