Work with my client which is network company.
Job Summary: We are looking for UX UI Designer to join our team. You will work with team to innovate Cross Platform Streaming Application (Mobile, Web, TV).
- Research and studies consumer behavior and usability related to an UX design experiences (Mobile Application, Web Site, Digital Platform).
- Analyze and use recent studies to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences.
- Create Storyboard, Conceptual designs, Scenario, Interaction Flow, Interactive Prototype to accurately convey project plans to team and senior management.
- Analyze customer responses and page traffic to examine high traffic pages and determine why certain pages perform better.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problem
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets for Mobile Application, Website and Digital Platform.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Implement and test the design including functionality, usability, stability and scalability.
- Conduct interface adjustment based on customer responses and feedback.
- Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Graphic design, IT, Fine Art or related field.
- Proven work experience as an UI UX Designer or similar role.
- Professional portfolio of design project especially in Mobile applications.
- Continued education and research into UI UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Experience in using design software like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Wireframe or equivalents.
- Open for candidate with experience only in one area (UI or UX)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)