Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will manage any combination of routine calculating including posting business transactions, processing invoices and verifying financial data to be used in maintaining accounts payable records, verify accurate information and data to make sure that the payment is received as scheduled.
- Performing business transactions bookkeeping in the area of responsibility.
- Controlling primary documentation accuracy for the respective areas of accounting.
- Verifying liabilities with suppliers.
- Initiating changes for more accuracy, transparent reporting.
- Collaborating with other departments in order to ensure the month-end-closing.
- Participating in financial performance reporting in accounting for tax authorities.
- Providing statistical and other authorities with financial performance reports in accounting.
- Cooperating with external financial audits for all relevant items.
- Learning new technologies and tools in accountancy and implement them accordingly.
- Translating local accounting strategy into actions and ensure their implementation.
- Proposing changes in relevant policies and procedures for their optimization.
- Handle supplier due request manage overdue transaction.
- Bank reconcile and upload transaction to Bank system.
- Cash flow transaction Management.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Female, age between 35 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Accounting fields preferably with a manufacturing firm.
- Strong in Payment Claims and Coordinate with Vendor/Suppliers would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of BOI, Tax Regulations, VAT, WHT including Thai and International Accounting Standard.
- Skilled in Reporting, Communication, Presentation and Problem Solving.
- Good in English conversational level both written and spoken.
- Experience in SAP systems would be a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able coming to work by themselves, *No shuttle bus.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00)
- Bonus: 3 months
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
Location: Maptaphut, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)