- Handling the GL in overall accounts including reconcile and solving any related problem.
- Record all transaction such as journal, accruals and expenses with ensure are accuracy into the system.
- Conduct month-end closing analysis and ensure that all transactions are recorded into the system.
- Manage lease agreement both Operation and Financial with book transaction to month-end of US GAAP.
- Reconcile of Financial report, Audit report, Local GAAP and US GAAP report.
- Prepare and analysis of monthly report (Departmental performance report).
- Control the budget plan, PR and analyze account in the PR system.
- Prepare income statement by monthly to the management review.
- Leading an audit and prepare financial report.
- Review and Monitor of Standard Cost and Inventory transaction in daily operations.
- Analysis the economic profit both product line and inventory to compare standard cost and variances.
- Prepare and Reconcile the monthly of Journal entry analysis.
- Prepare and review of Total Cost Performance by monthly.
- Set up and Maintain the Standard Cost by annually.
- Verify the month-end of Costing and Inventory.
- Monitoring the Scrap Cost.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in GL and Costing preferably with a manufacturing company.
- Strong in GL, Costing, Fixed Assets and Analyzing data skills would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standard, Local GAAP and US GAAP.
- Skilled in Analytical, Communication, Initiative and Problem Solving.
- Experienced in ERP or QAD and integrated accounting system is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in advanced excel.
- Good in English communication.
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)