· Coordinate with sites to assure aligned capacity and deployment plan, effectively supporting our demand pipeline.
· Build optimization scenarios (demand and capacity balancing; new supplier / +market introduction) as input to the annual operations plan
· Ensure effective monthly regional demand plan is in place across all sites to identify and resolve significant and/or critical supply-demand imbalances
· Continuously challenge and improve local S&OP strategies and planning processes together with local planners and cross-functional counterparts
· Drive decisions that lead to highest service possible, in the lowest possible time at lowest possible inventory
· Develop inventory controls to support customer needs, achieve financial targets and mitigate inventory risk
· Develop processes to manage and optimize inventory including analysis of excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory
· Implement vendor KPIs and drive accountability in coordination with Global Procurement
· Monitor execution of local plans, demand/supply balance and process performance to ensure that agreed service levels are met or exceeded
· Resolve critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot, in close cooperation with key stakeholders or escalate through appropriate channel
· Drive cross-functional S&OP review meetings with sites
· Lead or participate in cross-functional projects to drive business strategies
· Interface with customers in providing Supply Chain solutions.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or any related fields
- More than 10 years of experience in supply chain management (logistics, warehouse, purchasing, planning and CS) in manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, SA8000 and OHSAS18001
- Fluent in English