Our client is Japanese which is an Automotive and Electronics Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Manage inventory and material management strategies for all finished goods and raw materials by regular review and optimization of inventory levels.
- Create strategic plans are drawn up with suppliers to support the manufacturing flow management process.
- Establish the manufacturing process produces and supplies products to the distribution channels based on past forecasts.
- Activities related to obtaining products and materials from outside suppliers involve resource planning, supply sourcing, negotiation, order placement, inbound transportation, storage, handling and quality assurance, many of which include the responsibility to coordinate with suppliers on matters of scheduling, supply continuity, hedging, and research into new sources or programs
- Finding outsourcing for procurement of materials and components and also outsourcing of services that traditionally have been provided in-house.
- To design and implement a best in class logistics solution.
- Thai male or female, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years in Supply Chain, Logistics (import/export), and Inventory control, Sale and procurement.
- Have deep knowledge and Experience about Demand and Supply.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)