Our client is the well-known law firm in Thailand.
- Handling lawsuits for Thai and foreign clients in court – Preferably who has experiences in handles civil, intellectual property as well as trademark related cases.
- Has direct experience in lawsuits on business disputes.
- Understanding Court procedures from the beginning until the trial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law or higher.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, Age between 27-35 years old.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a litigator.
- Communicable English.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Aware of the importance of discretion and confidentiality and detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Location: Bangrak Area
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)