Our Client is accounting outsource service
- Manage and control day to day service and troubleshoot on IT system issues and related
- Install, configure, maintain and support the company’s server and network system
- Install, configure, maintain and support office computer and network system (network cabling, LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Install, configure, maintain and support the company email and internet service to end users.
- Maintain and support in company IT asset, IT inventory control and peripheral equipment.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Male / Female
- Thai Nationality
- Age 22-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience or higher in related field
- Minimum 1 years of experience as in IT support, knowledgeable in diagnose and troubleshoot IT problem, network, and IT equipment
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- Knowledge in VMware technology
- Knowledge in system backup and recovery
- Knowledge in Microsoft and Linux server
- Knowledge in IT network infrastructure, IT network security
Working location: BTS Silom station
Working Time: Mon- Fri (8.30-17.30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)