What does the role involve?
Head of After Market Services holds key responsibility in implementing negotiated service standards and strategies. It means taking responsibility for monitoring and reviewing the KPIs to identify issues and improvement areas, driving lean management principles, and taking actions to expand the pool of loyal customers by dealing with their needs.
Leadership is also critical for Head of After Market Services. You will work towards ensuring the organizational sustainability by acquiring and coaching talents & success. Close engagement with the marketing team is another part of this role to develop the tools service strategy.
What you need is:
· Degree holder in Business / Marketing / Engineering or related disciplines
· At least 5 years of experience in repair, maintenance, product marketing or operations management in which 2 years in management role
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· Strong leadership, communications and presentation skills
· Strong planning and organizational skills, independent, dynamic and highly motivated
· Customer oriented and understanding of service operations with proven success record of operational excellence and continuous improvement
· Someone with potential and high ambitious to move to next level in their career
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to firstname.lastname@example.org