Our client are one Sanitary Ware manufacturing. The company is now seeking for a experience candidate for the position of Electrical Engineer, to support company's goal and target.
- Plan, control and supervise the quality, Replacement or installation of machinery. Maintenance and maintenance of machinery and calibration equipment.
- Design and draw the project, the machine includes facilities, Can support production.
- Collect, monitor and analyze information on energy machinery, development and continuous improvement.
- Contact and coordinate with other departments to correct things to prevent / reduce the problems that may occur in the production process and other departments.
- Teach and transfer skills to subordinates. Supervise and support subordinates to work safely and effectively.
- Meeting to clarify and discuss issues within the engineering section.
- Working as assigned by the supervisor.
- Male, age not over 30 years
- Graduate Engineering Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, GPA not less than 2.75
- Knowledge in the work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work under pressure Solve problems, leadership
- Able to communicate English
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Fri, Saturday Alternative)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)