Our client is an application services in banking now seeking for a DevOps Specialist, who can setting up the CI/CD pipe, deploying product updates and identifying production issues
- Build, scale, and secure Micro-service application infrastructure
- Automating the configuration and provisioning of environments through CI/CD tooling
- Maintain existing and future custom application code and configuration
- Work closely with developers during the deployment and testing phases
- to provide insight into operational, security, and performance, considerations
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Will define and maintain processes and solutions to enable the deployment of features
- Quickly and safely into production with your contribution, platforms are scalable and autonomous releases go live automatically with zero downtime, and platforms are secure.
- DevOps Engineer responsibilities include setting up the CI/CD pipe, deploying product updates and identifying production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar and/or relevant work experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer with experience in programming in a language such as Ruby, Python, GoLang similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Bash, Ruby or Python or a similar language
- Docker/Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools like GoCD or Jenkins
- Knowledge of version control software and concepts
- Knowledge about cloud management systems especially AWS
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Aptitude to learn new cutting-edge technologies
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude, Team spirit
- Strong communication in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)