Our client is world’s leading technology in furniture industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design and minimize futile work.
- Assist in developing Design Delivery Schedule along with client, Project Manager, Design Managers and consultants.
- Develop comprehensive scope-of-work and contract document deliverables list for each related discipline.
- Negotiate scope-of-work, deliverables and price with consulting firms.
- Assist Project Manager in incorporating onto D&C running sheet all internal and external design and cost issues.
- Manage distribution and production of project workload within team.
- Collaborate on new design issues and research projects with team.
- Ensure projects and finished graphics are accurate and precise.
- Manage and maintain record keeping of original artwork files and all projects.
- Project prioritization of design, assignment and management to designers.
- Lead with effective supervision an experienced design team toward greater creativity.
- Evaluate and motivate designers toward continued growth and leading design solutions.
- Assist technically internal and external customers.
- Male/ Female, age over 38 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or Industrial Design.
- At least 10 years in R&D from Furniture Manufacturing fields.
- 5 years in management role as Asst. Manager or Manager level.
- Strong knowledge of both Production Design and Product Costing.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), if have TOEIC score higher than 600 will be plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Working day: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)