· Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related.
· Excellent command of Japanese (JLPT N1 or N2).
· Previous 4 years of experience as Sales or Business Development
· Excellent English, written and spoken
· Manage relationship with customers (Japanese) with annual sales.
· Manage business relationship with Japanese clients and offer the integrated service and products under customer's needs understanding in order to enhance customer profitability
· Co-analyze the customer's needs, associated risk and company status to develop the financial solution proposition under asset quality management
· Coordinate with the related departments in marketing and servicing the customers
· Perform the closely credit monitoring in compliance with the policies or guidance