Our client is a global leader in Multi-Technology Automatic Data Capture and industrial Automation markets. Producer of Bar code Readers, Mobile Computers, Sensors, Vision Systems and Laser marking systems. Provide for a full range of applications in the Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing and Healthcare industries. They are looking for Application Engineer (Mobility Products)
Strong Points of Our Client:
Global leader in multi technology automatic data capture & Industrial automation market
Famous for barcode scanner, mobile computers, sensors, vision systems & laser marking systems
- Providing technical assessment of customer applications and requirement in pre-sales and technical support in post-sales situations, for Mobility products.
- Work closely with the sales team, be sensitive to sales situations, and able to quickly analyze a technical problem through customer’s sample evaluations, recommend and implement a solution to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Able to deliver effective presentation and demonstration of technical solutions to both large and small technical and non-technical audiences.
- Other responsibilities include preparing software and hardware to demonstrate Mobility products/system capabilities during trade shows, preparing and conducting technical seminar presentation, and supporting beta customers.
- Provide front-line technical support. Interface and coordinate with global technical support group to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Conduct product training courses in both English and local ASEAN languages (a plus) to customers.
- This position would requires regional traveling, any candidate should be willing to travel at short notice.
- BS or MS in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, software or IT; Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on Mobile Devices/PDA/PDT/RFID products and application software is required.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is mandatory / Knowledge of local ASEAN languages would be a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding on Windows, Android, iOS platform.
- Able to set up and trouble shoot Network, Wi-Fi, Telnet, MDM is a basic requirement.
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: VB, VB.Net, C”.Net, VC++.
- Understanding of the PC and industrial networking environment is an absolute must.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)